Warranty & Returns Policy
Legislative Decree n. 206 06/09/2005
- MONROB.IT shall be liable to the Client for any lack of conformity which arises within two years of the goods delivery.
2. For the purpose of this directive, goods are presumed to be in conformity with the contract if they, where applicable, comply with the following conditions: a) are fit for the purposes for which goods of the same type are normally used; b) comply with the description given by MONROB.IT and possess the qualities of the goods which MONROB.IT has held out to the consumer as a sample or model; c) show the quality and performance which are normal in goods of the same type and which the consumer can reasonably expect, given the nature of the goods and taking into account any public statements on the specific characteristics of the goods made about them by MONROB.IT, the producer or the producer’s representative, particularly in advertising or on labelling; d) are fit for any particular purpose for which the consumer requires them and which the consumer made known to MONROB.IT at the time of conclusion of the contract and which MONROB.IT has accepted through implication.
3. The Client loses all benefits of their rights if they do not inform MONROB.IT of the lack of conformity within a period of two months from the date on which they detected such lack of conformity. It is not necessary to inform MONROB.IT if the lack of conformity was acknowledged or concealed by MONROB.IT.
4. In any case, unless proved otherwise, any lack of conformity which becomes apparent within six months of delivery of the goods shall be presumed to have existed at the time of delivery unless this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the goods or the nature of the lack of conformity.
5. In the case of a lack of conformity, the Client may request, alternatively and without charge, under the conditions below, a repair or replacement of the purchased goods, a reduction of the purchase price or the contract rescinded, unless the request is objectively impossible to satisfy or considered disproportionate for MONROB.IT in accordance with Article 130, paragraph 4 of the Consumer Code.
6. The request must be submitted in writing to MONROB.IT at the email email@example.com (click here and select the order to return, then compile the module “Returns”), from which a written response will be given within 5 (five) business days. In the shortest amount of time possible, it will be communicated if the request can be processed or an explanation for why it cannot be. In the communication, where MONROB.IT has accepted the request from the Client, it must be stated the method of shipment or return of the goods, as well as the deadline for the return or replacement of the non-conform goods.
7. Whenever the repair or the replacement of the goods is impossible or disproportionate, or MONROB.IT did not provide the repair or replacement of the good within the previously mentioned deadline or, finally, the repair or replacement caused notable inconvenience to the Client, the Client may request at their choice, a reduction of the purchase price or the contract rescinded. In this case, the Client must send their request to MONROB.IT, who will respond within 5 business days with their intention to process the request or an explanation for why it cannot be processed.
8. In the communication, where MONROB.IT has accepted the request from the Client, it must be stated the price reduction or the return method of the non-conform goods.